UPSC Mains Previous Year Question Governance
UPSC Mains Previous Year Question Governance
To score good marks in the UPSC Examination candidate have to solve at least ten Previous Year Question Paper. Here we provide you UPSC Mains Previous Year Question Governance.
Aspirants Also Check:
UPSC Mains Previous Year Question Governance:
Candidates can check UPSC Mains Previous Year Question Governance for better preparation.
UPSC Mains Previous Year Question Governance From 2000 to 2020:
Topic: Government Policies – Issues in Governance Related to Design and Implementation of Government Policies
- Examine the main provisions of the National Child Policy and throw light on the status of its implementation.
- What are the salient features of the Consumer Protection (Amendment) Bill, 2011 introduced in the Lok Sabha in December 2011?
- What is the Prime Minister’s Five-Point agenda for India’s development as a Knowledge Society?
Topic: Important Aspects of Governance-Transparency, Accountability, Corruption, NGO etc
- “In the Indian governance system, the role of non-state actors has been only marginal.” Critically examine this statement.
- “Effectiveness of the government system at various levels and people’s participation in the governance system are inter-dependent.” Discuss their relationship with each other in context of India.
- In the integrity index of Transparency International, India stands very low. Discuss briefly the legal, political, economic, social and cultural factors that have caused the decline of public morality in India.
- In the light of the Satyam Scandal (2009), discuss the changes brought in corporate governance to ensure transparency, accountability.
- ‘A national Lokpal, however strong it may be, cannot resolve the problems of immorality in public affairs.’ Discuss.
- Suggest measures for the eradication of wide spread corruption in Public Life in India
Topic: Important Aspects of Governance – Citizens Charters
- The Citizen’s Charter is an ideal instrument of organisational transparency and accountability, but it has its own limitations. Identify the limitations and suggest measures for greater effectiveness of the Citizen’s Charters.
- Though Citizens’ charters have been formulated by many public service delivery organizations, there is no corresponding improvement in the level of citizens’ satisfaction and quality of services being provided Analyse
Topic: Important Aspects of Governance – e-Governance
- E-governance in not only about utilization of the power of new technology, but also much about critical importance of the ‘use value’ of information. Explain
- Electronic cash transfer system for the welfare schemes is an ambitious project to minimize corruption, eliminate wastage and facilitate reforms Comment.
- “e-governance has the potentiality to emerge as the most effective instrument of efficiency, transparency and accountability.” Comment.
- Discuss the utility of e-governance in the Indian context.
Topic: Role of Civil Services in a Democracy
- Initially, Civil Services in India were designed to achieve the goals of neutrality and effectiveness, which seems to be lacking in the present context. Do you agree with the view that drastic reforms are required in Civil Services? Comment.
- “Traditional bureaucratic structure and culture have hampered the process of socioeconomic development in India.” Comment.
- Has the Cadre based Civil Services organization been the cause of slow change in India? Critically examine.
Spectrum Modern Indian History MCQs Video Series –> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS + MAINS GUIDANCE PROGRAMME —> CLICK HERE
Welcome to Netmock. Netmock is India’s leading website for UPSC/IAS UPPCS preparation. Areas like General Studies, Current Affairs, Spectrum Modern Indian History, Indian Polity Laxmikant Indian Economy, Indian art and culture, Geography, Environment & Ecology, National issues, International issues, The Hindu analysis, The Hindu analysis, Current Affairs MCQs 100 and 200 days UPSC preparation are covered. We also provide you mock test papers, test series, previous year papers for UPSC Exam. We provide you Daily MCQ’s in both Hindi or English Languages. Laxmikanth Notes and NCERT Notes are also provided on our website. If You follow Netmock then you will get all important updates regarding UPSC Exam.
Prince Luthra Sir (AIR 577) will guide you throughout your journey of Prelims, Miains and Interview. Once you crack this exam you can also talk to Prince Sir about Lbsnaa as well as postings experiences.
All the best!