Sahakar Mitra Scheme | UPSC CURRENT AFFAIRS
Sahakar Mitra Scheme: Current Affairs
Sahakar Mitra Scheme –
Relevance– Government Schemes and Initiatives
Context– Union Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare has launched Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Programme (SIS)
About Sahakar Mitra Scheme-
- It is an initiative of National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) to provide the young professionals an opportunity of practical exposure and learning from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid intern.
- The scheme would also provide an opportunity to professionals from academic institutions to develop leadership and entrepreneurial roles through cooperatives as Farmers Producers Organizations (FPO).
- FPO is an organisation of farmer-producers that provide support to small farmers with end-to-end services covering almost all aspects of cultivation from inputs, technical services to processing and marketing
Eligibility: (i) Professional graduates in disciplines such as Agriculture and allied areas, IT etc. (ii)Professionals who are pursuing or have completed their MBA degrees in Agri-business, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry etc.
- It is a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Objective: Planning and promoting programmes for production, processing, marketing, storage etc. and certain other notified commodities and services on cooperative principles and for matters
- Headquarter- New Delhi
CRACK UPSC EXAM IN 200 DAYS! –> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS + MAINS GUIDANCE PROGRAMME —> CLICK HERE
Spectrum Modern Indian History MCQs Video Series –> CLICK HERE
ART AND CULTURE MCQs VIDEO SERIES –> CLICK HERE
Welcome to Netmock. Netmock is India’s leading website for UPSC/IAS UPPCS preparation. Areas like General Studies, Daily Current Affairs MCQs for UPSC, Spectrum Modern Indian History, Indian Polity Laxmikant Indian Economy, Indian art and culture, Geography, Environment & Ecology, National issues, International issues, The Hindu analysis, The Hindu analysis, Current Affairs MCQs 100 and 200 days UPSC preparation are covered.