Nag Missile | UPSC CURRENT AFFAIRS |
Consider the following statements about Nag Missile
1) Nag is a third-generation, fire-and-forget, anti-tank guided missile developed by DRDO
2) It is an all-weather condition with day and night capabilities and with a minimum range of 500m and a maximum range of 4 km.
3) Nag can be launched from land and air-based platforms.
Which of the above is/are correct
a) Only 1 and 2
b) Only 1 and 3
c) Only 3
d) All of the above
Correct Answer is : D
- Nag can be launched from land and air-based platforms. The land version is currently available for integration on the Nag missile carrier (NAMICA).
- DRDO has developed nag Missiles under the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program.
- The five missiles (P-A-T-N-A) developed under this program are:
Prithvi: Short-range surface to surface ballistic missile.
- Agni: Ballistic missiles with different ranges, i.e., Agni (I, II, III, IV, V).
- Trishul:Short-range low-level surface to air missile.
- Nag:3rdgeneration anti-tank missile.
- Akash: Medium range surface to air missile.
CRACK UPSC EXAM IN 200 DAYS! –> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS + MAINS GUIDANCE PROGRAMME —> CLICK HERE
Spectrum Modern Indian History MCQs Video Series –> CLICK HERE
ART AND CULTURE MCQs VIDEO SERIES –> CLICK HERE
Welcome to Netmock. Netmock is India’s leading website for UPSC/IAS UPPCS preparation. Areas like General Studies, Current Affairs, Spectrum Modern Indian History, Indian Polity Laxmikant Indian Economy, Indian art and culture, Geography, Environment & Ecology, National issues, International issues, The Hindu analysis, The Hindu analysis, Current Affairs MCQs 100 and 200 days UPSC preparation are covered.
Prince Luthra Sir (AIR 577) will guide you throughout your journey of Prelims, Miains and Interview. Once you crack this exam you can also talk to Prince Sir about Lbsnaa as well as postings experiences.
All the best!