Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-INVEST 2020) | UPSC CURRENT AFFAIRS |
Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-INVEST 2020): Current Affairs
Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-INVEST 2020)
Context: The 3rd RE-INVEST 2020 was organised on a virtual platform.
About the RE-INVEST meeting
- It was organised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- The first two editions held in 2015 and 2018 and provide an international forum for investment promotion in renewable energy. It will also send signals to the global renewable community about India’s commitment to the development and scaling up of renewable energy.
- RE-INVEST 2020 will include a two-day virtual conference on renewables and future energy choices and an exhibition of manufacturers, developers, investors and innovators engaged in the clean energy sector.
- It would facilitate collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders in India, which has emerged as one of the world’s largest renewable energy markets today.
- The partner countries for the RE-INVEST 2020 are Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Maldives, the United Kingdom along with European Union and US agencies.
- The partner states are Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
CRACK UPSC EXAM IN 200 DAYS! –> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS + MAINS GUIDANCE PROGRAMME —> CLICK HERE
Spectrum Modern Indian History MCQs Video Series –> CLICK HERE
ART AND CULTURE MCQs VIDEO SERIES –> CLICK HERE
Welcome to Netmock. Netmock is India’s leading website for UPSC/IAS UPPCS preparation. Areas like General Studies, Daily Current Affairs MCQs for UPSC, Spectrum Modern Indian History, Indian Polity Laxmikant Indian Economy, Indian art and culture, Geography, Environment & Ecology, National issues, International issues, The Hindu analysis, The Hindu analysis, Current Affairs MCQs 100 and 200 days UPSC preparation are covered.