Current Affairs MCQ | 21 March, 2020 | UPSC, PSC, SSC
1) Which of the following state government has announced Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
2) Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
1) It is a rechristened version of erstwhile Janni Suraksha Yojana.
2) The scheme is a conditional cash transfer scheme for pregnant and lactating women.
3) It provides a partial wage compensation to women
a) Only 1 and 2
b) Only 1 and 3
c) Only 1, 2 and 3
d) Only 2 and 3
3) Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Bill, 2019 (NCIM)
1) The NCISM will consist of 29 members, appointed by the central government.
2) These posts will have a maximum term of four years.
3) They will be recommended by a search committee.
a) Only 1, 2 and 3
b) Only 1 and 3
c) Only 2 and 3
d) Only 1 and 2
4) Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about National Register of Citizens (NRC)
1) The NRC is the list of Indian citizens and was prepared in 1971, following the census of 1971.
2) The process of NRC update was taken up in Assam as per a Supreme Court order in 2013.
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
5) Which of the following performs Open Market Operation (OMO)
a) Central Government
b) Ministry of Finance
c) Niti Ayog
6) Which of the following Atal Beema Vyakti Kalyan Yojana related to
a) Providing employment
b) Life insurance to workers
c) Compensation for unemployment
d) Insurance to family members
7) School Health Programme (SHP) is launched under
a) Ayushman Bharat
b) Central Government Health Scheme
c) Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
d) None of the above
8) With which country India signed an agreement to establish IUSSTF
9) Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about GreenCo Rating System
1) It is developed by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
2) It is the first of its kind in the world
3) ratings are provided which remain valid for three years.
a) Only 2 and 3
b) Only 1 and 2
c) Only 1 and 3
d) 1, 2 and 3
10) Recently, the Ministry of Defence signed a contract with which of the following country for procuring Light Machine Guns (LMG).
b) South Korea